As the house is a collection of medieval buildings behind a Georgian facade, it is not suitable for wheelchairs as even the ground floor is not on one level. However, everyone's disability is individual and there are chairs at intervals for visitors to rest. To see the first floor there are flights of stairs - one up and another down.
Dogs are allowed in the designated areas of the park but must be on leads at all times.
Copyright Stonor Enterprises ('Stonor Park') 2007. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms Your access to and use of the Stonor Park website ('the Website') is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms and conditions contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Stonor Park uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found in the Website. The content of the Website is provided purely for information and general interest and does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
3. Changes to the Website
3.1 The information and materials contained in the Website are correct as at the date of first publication. While we make every effort to ensure that the Website is kept up to date, it may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect.
3.2 Stonor Park reserves the right to:
3.2.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Stonor Park will not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4.Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. Stonor Park is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in respect of, the content of any other website through which you may have gained access to this Website or to which you may gain access from this Website.
The trademarks, content and all other intellectual property rights in the Website are the copyright of Stonor Enterprises. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal use. No part of the Website may be distributed or copied for commercial purposes. You may not link any other website to the Website, nor frame it, without our express permission.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6.1 Stonor Park disclaims any liability or responsibility in respect of any reliance which may be placed upon the information and materials contained in the Website.
6.2 Stonor Park enters into no express or implied conditions, warranties, terms or representations about any of the content of the Website. Stonor Park accepts no responsibility for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business opportunity, data and profits) which may arise from reliance on information contained, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. We will not be liable for any typographical or other errors or omissions within the material contained in the Website.
6.3 Stonor Park makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
6.4 All information contained in the Website is provided on an 'as is' basis. Stonor Park assumes no responsibility for information contained in this Website and disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in respect of such information. 6.5 Stonor Park makes no representation in respect of the existence or availability of any facility advertised on this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Stonor Park and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Stonor Park arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction then such Terms and Conditions shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. Win a Grosvenor Hamper from Fortnum & Mason
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- You may enter the prize draw by entering and submitting your email address at http://www.stonor.com/ (the “Prize Promotion Page”) or via the paper application from.
- One entry per email address is permitted.
- The winner will receive a Grosvenor hamper from Fortnum & Mason. The prize is as stated and nothing else is included. Postage will be paid by the promoter.
- The winning entry for the prize promotion will be selected at random under independent supervision and the winner will contacted directly by the promoter via email after the closing date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter to claim their prize within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner. The prize will be dispatched 7-10 days after the winner has claimed the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Promoter: Stonor Park, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 6HF