Please note that the Pyramid Slide will temporarily be out of use and some light construction works will be taking place in the top of the playground from 2 September until late October whilst a very exciting new development at the adventure playground takes place. Ticket prices will be reduced during this period.
Welcome to Wonder Woods at Stonor - where children will have hours of entertainment swinging, jumping, sliding, climbing and splashing.
Younger children will have fun transporting super-soft sand and pumping water or letting their imagination run wild in the playhouse. There are rocking deer, a wibbly wobble dish, seesaw and slide too.
Larger kids can throw their energy into climbing the Wonder Woodpile and twisty rope tangle. There’s also the tree house, wavy slide, giant nest swing and spooky tunnel. And do you think you’ll be brave enough to try the 50-metre zip wire? Of course you will.
Parents can relax at our picnic tables and giant log benches. Hot and cold drinks, pre-wrapped cakes and delicious ice creams are available only metres away at the Visitor Centre reception. We also have steam-cleaned toilet and baby-changing facilities available and high-speed WIFI.
With the Wonder Woods loyalty card, visit five times and get your sixth visit absolutely FREE. Don’t forget to bring your loyalty card each time you visit and get it stamped at the Visitor Reception.
Season Tickets are currently not on sale however existing Season Ticket holders can use Wonder Woods and visit the Gardens for free. Free pre-booked tickets must still be booked by Season Ticket hikers so that we can safely manage the number of people visiting Stonor.
• Wonder Woods is an unsupervised play area. ALL little adventurers MUST be accompanied by a supervising Adult (we have coffee at the Visitor Reception).
• Stonor Park does not accept any responsibility for any accidents in the play area.
• This play area has been designed to cater to a mixed range of ages and abilities and contains elements of risk for all ages. The majority of the equipment is designed to be moderately challenging.
• Some items may only be suitable for older children
• Parents should supervise younger children carefully. Parents should also be comfortable that the risks contained are suitable for the abilities of their older children before allowing them to play here.
• Big people decide. Only you know the abilities and limitations of the children in your care. Please keep an eye on them and make sure they’re playing safely.
• Please be respectful of the other visitors and our natural habitat.
Other Useful Information
You’ll find bathrooms, including baby changing facilities, in the Visitor Centre. We have implemented an enhanced cleaning programme of our bathrooms including steam cleaning.
In the event of an emergency, please contact a member of staff in the Visitor Centre or at the main house.
Please pick up any litter and use the bins provided.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed into Wonder Woods or the Gardens at Stonor.
Above all, please enjoy your day and have fun at Stonor Park.