Please be aware that Wonder Woods will be open at WEEKENDS ONLY until the 23rd of October.
We will then be open every day until the 3rd of November for our Halloween Trail (starts 26th October)!
Welcome to Wonder Woods at Stonor - where children will have hours of entertainment swinging, jumping, sliding, climbing and splashing.
Younger children will have fun transporting super-soft sand and pumping water or letting their imagination run wild in the playhouse. There are rocking deer, a wibbly wobble dish, seesaw and slide too.
Larger kids can throw their energy into climbing the Wonder Woodpile and twisty rope tangle. There’s also the 9m Pyramid Tower to climb and slide off, tree house, wavy slide, giant nest swing and spooky tunnel. And do you think you’ll be brave enough to try the 50-metre zip wire? Of course you will.
Parents can relax at our picnic tables and giant log benches. Food, drinks and snacks are only metres away at The Chilterns Pit Stop Cafe, fully equipped with bathrooms, baby-changing facilities and high-speed WIFI.
With the Wonder Woods loyalty card, visit five times and get your sixth visit absolutely FREE. Don’t forget to bring your loyalty card each time you visit and get it stamped at the Visitor Reception.
Get unlimited access for 12 months to Wonder Woods at Stonor as well as Stonor House, Chapel and Gardens plus free entry to many of our fantastic events including the Antique and Vintage Car Boot Fairs, The VW Owners Rally, The Henley Handmade Fair (formerly the Chilterns Craft and Design Show), Country Homes and Interiors Christmas and ‘Christmas at Stonor’. Also receive 10% off all food and shopping at Stonor Park.
Wonder Woods Terms and Conditions (The Important Bit)
• Wonder Woods is an unsupervised play area. ALL little adventurers MUST be accompanied by a supervising Adult (we have coffee at the Visitor Reception).
• Stonor Park does not accept any responsibility for any accidents in the play area.
• This play area has been designed to cater to a mixed range of ages and abilities and contains elements of risk for all ages. The majority of the equipment is designed to be moderately challenging.
• Some items may only be suitable for older children
• Parents should supervise younger children carefully. Parents should also be comfortable that the risks contained are suitable for the abilities of their older children before allowing them to play here.
• Big people decide. Only you know the abilities and limitations of the children in your care. Please keep an eye on them and make sure they’re playing safely.
• Please be respectful of the other visitors and our natural habitat.
Other Useful Information
You’ll find bathrooms, including baby changing facilities, in the Visitor Centre.
In the event of an emergency, please contact a member of staff in the Visitor Centre or at the main house.
Please pick up any litter and use the bins provided.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed into Wonder Woods.
Above all, please enjoy your day and have fun at Stonor Park.